Saturday 27 January 2007

ALL NEW!





Well its a very belated Happy new Year to you all from Britdoodz. Alots happened since I posted my first blog.

For starters the Britdoodz logo has been slightly altered to reflect an edgier and less coporate image. There is now a shop up and running to, so please take the time to check out the products on offer. There is also a series of new illustrations and some new wallpapers to choose from to brighten up your screen!

Work on Greek Love has come to a temporary halt, but I hope to have some exciting news about an up and coming project very soon so please keep checking back for news updates.

In the mean time I hope that you all enjoy the new images and look forward to reading your comments on both the site and the shop.

Huggles Shemmy x

1 comment:

kep said...

GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the punk and goth drawings.
Would love to see some piercings and more tats. Keep up the great work. Glad I found you.